Over the past several months Abraham’s Descendants International has been forced to take a hiatus from online ministerial duties due to several factors regarding the key members of our staff; some of which has been life and death health issues regarding some of our family members, others have been due to demands required from our secular jobs. This is why no new material has been posted to the website and why there has not been any activity from us on Facebook, YouTube and our other online social networks for the past several months.
We have felt isolated, alone, at a standstill, as if we were in the wilderness and in some ways like we have let the online community down. But these God ordained circumstances has forced us to stop and re-evaluate our personal, family and ministerial lives and the direction of A.D. International.
As things have begun to slowly calm down we have gotten together and revealed what God has been doing in our lives and what He has been saying to us regarding the ministry and we amazingly have come to the same conclusions.
We have all concluded that we have lost our focus in working hard to be an online entity, competing so to speak with the millions of other voices preaching on the street corner of cyberspace. We have been so focused on a blanket campaign to reach everyone on the World Wide Web that we missed the point of targeting the individual. We have taken a tool like the internet and tried to use it as a main ministerial vehicle. It has been sort of like trying to carry or pull a semi-trailer with a tricycle! The Internet is but one tool and we have tried to make it the main vehicle.
1. No more attempts at online groups or communities that are doomed to fail due to some of those who try to highjack the group to propagate their own doctrine, dogma, ideology and propaganda and who feel the ground rules that safeguard such a group does not apply to them. Or who use such groups to prey on the vulnerable and recruit members for their own agendas. No more dealing with the asinine drama of folks needlessly getting offended and taking the written word out context. No more attempts to police and censoring such groups; it doesn’t work and no one has the time for that. We instead will create a mailing list that one can join to willing receive on a regular basis updates, teachings and other pertinent information regarding A.D. International and ones Torah Walk in Messiah Yeshua. We do not fight or debate over Scripture and or doctrine, we are a resource of educational information that one can take or leave, agree or disagree with. Our time… No, HIS TIME and the energy He gives us is way too precious to waste on such harmful futility. In the near future we will be expanding the website making it more user and family friendly for everyone.
2. We are not a sect, denomination, congregation, group or movement that one can join. We are simply an online resource for teaching and information regarding Torah, Messiah and being a Torah Obedient Believer in the Divine Messiah. We do not endorse or promote any given Messianic and or Natsari group or sect. We are available to and for everyone and try to provide links to groups and resources we feel are likeminded and safe for those who use our website.
3. We are going to become more simple, streamline, grassroots, raw, real, and authentic. No more getting bogged down with cultural, doctrinal and denominational biases. We want what our Rebbe, Messiah Yeshua wants, not what this tradition, this sect or that Rabbi thinks Messiah wants.
4. We at A.D. International have refocused our efforts and will attempt to start in home Bible study groups and discipleship programs in the areas each of us live. NOTHING can replace, real, live one on one fellowship and personal interaction. There is simply NO substitute for it and we have sadly ignored this blatant foundational and essential truth for far too long.
We thank everyone for their understanding, patience and support as we go through this restructuring.
- Gaddiel (Yehudah) ben Shomeyr, Founder